Gmail Customer Service


Gmail is one of the most authentic service that users can rely on while receiving and sending emails. It can be used effectively in different smart phones using android operating system. But it has been observed that different users confront issues in setting up Gmail in I phone? Are you also among those people who face these issues? If yes, this post will make you learn how to set up Gmail in I phone. Some people loves to take assistance from Gmail customer service in this regard. Steps to set up Gmail in I phone are mentioned below:

Steps to set up Gmail in I phone:
Ø  Gmail can be accessed in I phone with the help of IMAP. For this IMAP should be enabled in your I Phone only then you will be able to make use of it.
Ø  Now, hit the icon of settings, and then go to password and account section.
Ø  After that click on add another account.
Ø  Now, it is the right time to enter your email Id and password.
Ø  After giving information about your email Id and password you have to wait for the time till your email account completes the verification process.
Ø  In the next step, you have the liberty to choose the contacts or calendar if any, you will like to see on I phone.
Ø  Now, click on save.
Ø  Instead of using IMAP setting you can also add Gmail in I phone manually.
In case of any issues in accomplishing the above steps, you can contact Gmail customer service for the reliable solution of this issue. In case, you are in a jiffy, then you can also contact third-party service to receive an immediate and effective solution of how to set up your Gmail account on I phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to recover Gmail Password without any information?

How to recover Gmail Password without security question?